What no roses?

So today, February 14th (Valentine's day) celebrated the world over!

In the BNM household thought it may be different, what with St Dwynwen's day having been already! So, tonight will there be romance, chocolate, flowers, candlelit dinner - um well:

Because they're expensive (!) Even though Neb is today acting as Mr Valentine and helping to deliver flowers for a florist friend I will have none!!
Addendum - so it seems that working with her helped as he came home with three roses from him and the girls for me! Ahem so sorry , this is why I should write said post after presents had been actually given!

(except its the one from Morrison's that goes in Microwave!)
I will be having Thai tonight .. on my own - because its Tuesday and its pool night and to be honest I like my Tuesday's giving me time to blog, twitter and generally catch up!


No chocolate either - but that's probably a good thing as I've got a horrendous cough (again)- and they are fattening but I may buy myself some at lunchtime!


 
Image: vichie81 / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Well we're romantic every day! I've been known in my time to write him poetry and him write back( this was BC though!). We have our own special sayings (that I'm not sharing) and I love him dearly so Valentine's is just another commercial event that mostly goes by unnoticed (we have given funny cards and random gifts!)

Hope you have a peaceful day with your loved one and that you enjoy your Valentine in your own special way!

BNM

Comments